Al Ittihad Private School-Mamzar is committed to the safeguarding and child protection of its students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We have a number of policies and procedures in place that contribute to our safeguarding commitment, including our Child Protection-Safeguarding Policy.
Sometimes we may need to work in partnership with other agencies when there are concerns about a child's welfare. We will ensure that our concerns about our pupils are discussed with his/her parents/care takers first unless we have reason to believe that such a move would be contrary to the child's welfare.
We actively support the agenda of the Ministry of Interior Child Protection to provide safety, security and protection for all children living at UAE.
If you have any safeguarding concern please report to a Child Protection/Safeguarding Coach.
- Safeguarding Coordinator - Patricia Villard (School Counselor)
- KG Coach - Farrah Lourradi (Head Teacher)
- Elementary coach-Heba Ibrahim (PE Teacher)
- Boy’s Section Coach - Feras Housam Alacheck (English Teacher)
- Girls Section Coach - Claudia Nassim (English Teacher)