To promote a learning culture where students are committed to academic achievement, social and personal development, and global citizenship, which empowers them to meet future challenges and positively impact their communities.
Al Ittihad Private School-Al Mamzar, through an inclusive and nurturing culture, aspires to foster a learning community where learners will:
• Achieve their optimal learning goals.
• Master critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
• Possess a cross-cultural mindset while preserving their national identity.
• Be college and career ready.
• Be future contributors in sustaining the social and economic well-being of their communities.
Site was made with Mobirise