Thank you for your interest in Al Ittihad Private School Al Mamzar. IPS Mamzar’s mission is to promote a learning culture where students are committed to academic achievement, social and personal development, and global citizenship, which empowers them to meet future challenges and positively impact their communities. IPS Mamzar seeks talented, dynamic, flexible and committed staff that support this philosophy. We are a dynamic and vibrant learning community, which ultimately strives to maintain a “Family” environment in all aspects of school life. IPS provides a highly stimulating work environment and seeks to recruit and retain dynamic and inspirational teaching and non-teaching staff that share in our vision and commitment.
At IPS, our aim is to ensure that all students become lifelong learners and global citizens, while preserving their national identity. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and we select staff that understands and shares this commitment. We welcome your applications if you are interested in being part of our team and playing an important role in developing the knowledge, skills, understanding and attitudes of our future generation.
Our school is now accepting applications for the academic year 2021-2022. Please submit your CV with at least two references.
Employment Opportunities for the next academic year 2021-2022:
• Class Teacher for KG and Elementary.
• Subjects Teachers for all levels.
• Inclusion Teacher (Special Education).
• LST Teacher for Inclusion Department (English and Arabic Subjects).
• Learning Support Assistant.
We thank all candidates for showing interest in working at IPS - Mamzar, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications are invited from committed, quality professionals with at least:
• A Bachelors’ Degree - major in a subject related to teaching assignment (for subject teachers).
• TOFEI or IELTS certificate.
• B.Ed. or Post Graduate Certificate in Education.
• Teaching license
• An excellent record of teaching experience with well developed subject knowledge.
Additional positions will be posted and updated on our website as they arise.
The page was made with Mobirise